CHEMFLO PH & ORP CONTROLLER
ChemFlo automatic control systems measure and precisely control set levels of sanitiser (chlorine) and pH balance (acid) through feedback from inline sensors. This ensures the safest possible swimming conditions. Costs are reduced by controlling chemical use and preventing excessive addition of chemicals at may damage pool grout, plaster, and expensive equipment such as pumps, heaters, and filters.
- Digital display
- Reliable inbuilt peristaltic pumps
- Variable dose rate
- Simple installation
- Weather proof ABS enclosure, water resistant to IP25
Chemflo controller and feeder – 2 years
Sensor – 18 months
Labour – 1 year
ELECTROCHLOR SALT CHLORINATOR
The ElectroChlor will automatically maintain the chlorine level of your pool and eliminate problems associated with periods of very high or low chlorine levels. Fewer fluctuations in chlorine levels mean fewer fluctuations in pH levels. This adds up to more stable, balanced water.Consistently maintained sanitizer levels in the pool water will prevent the growth of all common algae. A salt-water chlorinated pool requires much less attention than a chlorine pool. A salt water pool provides a more comfortable swimming environment. Salt water feels better and is less irritating to the body than standard chlorinated water.
- Easy to program analogue timer
- Precision chlorine production controls
- High performance titanium electrolytic cell
- Self cleaning electrolytic cell
- 4 bar pressure rated salt cell housing
- 5 year’s conditional warranty. Please refer to Waterco’s warranty terms and conditions.